With the number and quality of Australian wines increasing each year, finding a place among the country's best is becoming harder and harder. Here's what we've achieved so far in 2016:
- A coveted 96-rating and Top White listing from Sydney critic Huon Hooke for the 2015 Roaring 40s Riesling.
- 'Best of the best by variety' listing and a 97-rating for the same wine in the 2017 Halliday Companion.
- A 94 Halliday rating for our yet-to-be released 2014 Centaurus Pinot Noir, and a 93-rating for 2015 Roaring 40s Pinot Noir. The latter earned a 'red star' rating for offering special value for money.'Top 100 Wines of 2016' listing for our 2013 Cygnus Riesling in the 2016 Australian Wine Vintages book published by Rob Geddes MW. This vintage of Cygnus won Trophy for Best Riesling at the 2013 Australian Cool Climate Wine Show.
- Gold medal and Trophy for Best Pinot Noir, awarded to the 2014 Centaurus Pinot Noir at the 2016 Cairns Show Wine Awards. This wine is the sibling of our French Bistro's best seller, the 2014 Riversdale Estate Pinot Noir.
- Gold medal success for our soon-to-be-released 2014 Crater Chardonnay at the 2016 San Francisco International Wine Competition.
- A 95-rating from Huon Hooke for the 2014 Botrytis Riesling.